With these 5 tips you will find the perfect wedding catering:
- Always start your search for a suitable caterer in good time. Discussing your catering needs is one of the most important things to do on your checklist.
- Start thinking about the basic choices for your wedding. Would you like food trucks? A walking dinner? Think about whether there are things you absolutely do not want.
- Take into account the dietary requirements, allergies and intolerances of your guests. Inform your caterer of this in good time.
- Also consider vegetarian or vegan options. There are bound to be a few guests who do not eat meat or fish. Talk to your caterer about what options are available.
- Decide in good time what budget you want to set aside for catering at your wedding.
FAQ wedding catering
When do you start your search for a wedding caterer?
Start looking for your catering partner well in advance. That way you'll have plenty of time to discuss all the aspects with your caterer.
Can you ask your caterer for special preparations?
Of course you can! Every catering company is happy to cater for allergies, intolerances or special diets. Discuss with your caterer what is important to you: are you allergic to certain ingredients or would you like vegetarian or vegan options? A good caterer will always take your wishes and those of your guests into account.
Does a catering partner offer other services?
Some caterers will provide additional services such as making or delivering your wedding cake or decorating your tables. Be sure to ask them what they can do to help you cross a few things off your planning!