5 Tips for choosing the right wedding venue:
- Start looking for a venue as soon as possible after you get engaged. In Belgium, popular wedding venues are often fully booked on Saturdays from one to two years in advance.
- Think carefully about the type of venue you want for your wedding. Go with your gut feeling. Does a wedding location not have the characteristics you are looking for? Then better not book and continue your search.
- Think about the budget you want to spend on your wedding venue before you visit it. Don't forget that some venues have their own catering which comes with an additional price tag.
- Sometimes it is difficult to come to a decision. So decide in advance how many guests you would like to invite. If there is a large turnout, you can eliminate the smaller and more intimate locations.
- Finally, prepare yourself well for the visit to a wedding venue. Think of a few questions in advance that you could use some consultation on. In this article, we have listed 33 useful questions you can ask before booking a wedding reception venue.
FAQ Wedding Venue
How much does a wedding venue cost on average?
You can rent a wedding venue at any price. Depending on the popularity and service of the location, the price will vary. Your budget also determines the cost of the hall.
Alternatives to wedding venue?
More and more couples are choosing to have their wedding party outdoors. Of course, you can also opt to celebrate in a marquee. Great fun and atmosphere guaranteed! Discover some marquees on our website.
How do you choose a wedding venue?
First of all, it's important to think about what kind of hall you have in mind. Some couples dream of getting married in a castle, others in a barn. Once you've tied the knot, you should think about how many guests you would like to invite to your wedding. The number of guests will also determine the size or capacity of the ballroom. Finally, you need to think about the budget you want to spend on the hall. Once you have an answer to these three questions, you can start making the right decisions and making your selection accordingly.